Main Menu

Tite reach

Started by Chryco Psycho, November 04, 2017, 11:58:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71-440

No more busted knuckles....lol
Another cool tool added to my wish list.
Joe

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: I would use that fairly often.
Sheldon

BIGSHCLUNK

BIGS approved!  I've done so much of that 1 click at a time crap....

73_Cuda_4_Me

Interesting! Looks like the 'pro' version would be better... for 20 bucks more you go from 30 ft/lb to 400 capacity, impact driver compatible, lifetime warranty..

I can see it for bolts/nuts, but phillips screws would be a killer to get enough down force to keep bit seated on deck screws!

Thanks, Chryco!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Dakota

Really slick.  After watching the company promo, a second YouTube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZjqpQPYOos) came up.   The reviewer found that running an impact gun through the tool didn't work so well in terms of breaking a frozen exhaust manifold fastener loose, but once the fastener was loose it worked well to run it the rest of the way off.   Also, the reviewer realized a little late that running an impact (or ratchet) rotating counter-clockwise on the same side of the tool as the socket would cause the rotation at the socket to be clockwise, so he ended up tightening rather than loosening the fastener.

Overall, it looks like a tool worth having.

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

A major plus is the new low profile sockets they have....................  http://tite-reach.com/
Scroll down thru the link................

Tite-Reach Low Profile Set $54.99
BRAND NEW ยท LOW PROFILE SOCKET SET

Our NEWEST addition! Standard: 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4" and Metric: 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 17mm, 18mm. 3/8" drive sockets to be used with the Tite-Reach 3/8" Extension Wrenches. Magnetic insert keeps bolt or nut firmly in place. Rust resistant chrome finish. Sturdy storage case. Adapters not included.

$54.99 + S&H (calculated on next page)

Dakota

The magnetic insert is a great add.   As wonderful as it to have the extended reach to get things out, there's that nasty detail about having to get it back in. 

303 Mopar

A good review and shown in action.

Brads70

RUNCHARGER

Oh man I wouldn't forget. Ha, ha, I find lots of time to remember stuff when I am doing those ugly, close quarters jobs.
Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration