Main Menu

Broadcast sheet help needed

Started by 76orangewagon, May 15, 2017, 02:59:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

76orangewagon

I have a couple questions regarding codes on my broadcast sheet that I cant seem to find on my own.
1. In the remarks section there is a 4 digit code 1#93, does anyone happen to know what that could mean ?
2. My Cuda was ordered overseas my a Military servicemen, I have tried the Ohio DMV to track down either the original owner or dealership to which it was delivered and have had no luck due to current privacy laws. Does anybody know of any other resources to use. I have read in Ola Nilsson's book that all Military sales orders went through the Military Sales Corporation in New York, is that a possible route to follow to get any information ?

6bblgt

it's a "print time" for the document - can you roll the tear over to see parts of the missing digit?

17 = HR on a 24 hour clock = 5PM
93 = MIN on a 100 minute (per hour) clock = (93 x .6) = :56

print time for your b'cast sheet = 5:56PM (if the 7 is accurate)

76orangewagon

Quote from: 6bblgt on May 15, 2017, 04:58:27 PM
it's a "print time" for the document - can you roll the tear over to see parts of the missing digit?

I believe the piece is missing but I'll double check. Thank you for your assistance.
Do you have any idea's on tracking options ????

Cuda Cody

@6bblgt  is the expert when it comes do Sheet numbers and he was a huge help with the 1970 Build Sheet decoder programming.   :worship:   We're working on the 1971 E-Body decoder and hope to have it up in the near future.  But as for finding out about the history, that's going to be a long shot.  As far as I know there's not a single place that you can call or check with that can tell you everything.  Most of the time it takes a lot of looking and researching just to find a small piece of info and it's a long shot at best to track down original owners.  It's been done in the past, but it's harder today with all the privacy laws.   :alan2cents:

1 Wild R/T

I would suggest checking your VIN over at Hamtramck Historical, If anything pops up in the "Found" category you might get lucky..... 

71GranCoupe

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on May 15, 2017, 06:56:19 PM
I would suggest checking your VIN over at Hamtramck Historical, If anything pops up in the "Found" category you might get lucky.....

Good advice Wild   :iagree:

http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/index.shtml

Topcat

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 15, 2017, 06:48:55 PM
@6bblgt  is the expert when it comes do Sheet numbers and he was a huge help with the 1970 Build Sheet decoder programming.   :worship:   We're working on the 1971 E-Body decoder and hope to have it up in the near future. 

Any update on when the 71' decoder will be up?

What can we as members do to help?

What challenges are there left?

Cuda Cody

That is a good question and if I thought I could give a reliable time frame I would let everyone know.  I will share it here with my E-Body brothers first when it is done.  However time and money are playing the biggest factors in the programming of the next decoder.  I promise you it will get done.

Quote from: Topcat on August 26, 2017, 04:46:50 PM

Topcat

Looking forward to when it's done.

So which year and make, had the most options?

70' E Body Plymouth
70' E Body Dodge

71' E Body Plymouth
71' E Body Dodge

6bblgt

Quote from: Topcat on August 26, 2017, 05:44:43 PM
Looking forward to when it's done.

So which year and make, had the most options?

70' E Body Plymouth
70' E Body Dodge

71' E Body Plymouth

71' E Body Dodge

anlauto

How about which year had the COOLER options :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1ownr

thanks for the info on the Remarks numbers, always wondered about them.

judy

RzeroB

100 minute (per hour) clock?? That's so weird!! Wonder how (and why) they came up with that?? :clueless:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Cuda Cody

I'm just guessing, but maybe it was a simple way to be more accurate without having to use decimals or seconds.  It's almost twice as accurate as just using minutes and you do not need a 4th box for the seconds.   :notsure:

Quote from: RzeroB on August 27, 2017, 09:07:51 AM

100 minute (per hour) clock?? That's so weird!! Wonder how (and why) they came up with that?? :clueless:

Topcat

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 26, 2017, 04:56:15 PM
That is a good question and if I thought I could give a reliable time frame I would let everyone know.  I will share it here with my E-Body brothers first when it is done.  However time and money are playing the biggest factors in the programming of the next decoder.  I promise you it will get done.

Quote from: Topcat on August 26, 2017, 04:46:50 PM

Hi Cody,

It's been a while on the 71' decoder.

Any update on when it might be getting close to publish?