Main Menu

1970 Challenger V02. How rare?

Started by Ashoulders1995, June 12, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Ashoulders1995

I just bought a 1970 Challenger that is a V02 white car with blue painted roof and blue interior. I was wondering if it is really a rare car. The car has been painted all white and interior has been changed to black but fender tag shows two tone car. I can't find any pictures of white challengers with blue roof but I did fined picture of cuda with same combo. Any help would awesome.

Cuda Cody

I think they are very rare!  @6bblgt  might know more.  And welcome to the forum @Ashoulders1995   :welcome:

750-h2

Never seen one either!  Nice find!

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site from Michigan!  Sounds like a cool car . . More pictures please!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

71-440

Joe

1 Wild R/T

Welcome!! As Cody mentioned  @6bblgt is likely to have some info for ya.....

Blue interior & Blue body protection molding...

Oh, December 7th (Pearl Harbor) scheduled production day...

Y05 so it was probably just a creative guy/gal filling out the order sheet...

xx88man

That is a rare and cool Challenger  :wowzers:
Keep yer foot in it

Ashoulders1995

Pearl Harbor. I didn't even make that connection. That's pretty cool!

anlauto

Unique colour combo for sure...unfortunate it's on a 318 car and not some big block RT model... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Ashoulders1995 on June 12, 2018, 07:21:13 PM
Pearl Harbor. I didn't even make that connection. That's pretty cool!

I've got a 68 Coronet R/T Vert that has a SPD of 911...   I found it back in early September of 2001..... Bought it Sept 10th & was supposed to bring it home on September 11th....  That morning we were attacked...   I called the guy I bought the car from & told him I didn't think it was a good day for such a insignificant task as dragging a car home.... He said his wife wanted it gone so do it today or she might have it hauled to scrap....   I towed it home... Then discovered it's SPD........

6bblgt

looks like total base Challenger "JH23" with two-tone paint (V02) for 1970 ~1.8% (~995 cars)

this would be ONLY the 4th I've heard of  8)

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:

303 Mopar

Welcome from CO!  Sounds like a great color combination!

cudamadd

Wow nice seen that code on one or two cudas but not many on the challenger  awesome  :australia:

bluespruce