Main Menu

Broadcast sheet "No Stock"

Started by A.Gramz, January 08, 2017, 05:36:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

A.Gramz

Broadcast sheet with " no stock " with a line through it hand written.  Any ideas? 

anlauto

Is there anything circled on the sheet ? I would guess something on line was out of stock and the car was set aside :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

A.Gramz

Nothing circled.   The line going through no stock has codes under it. Just can't make them out.  It looks like there is 3 lines of codes down there was this usual. 

anlauto

There's really no telling what it could mean :clueless: :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

A.Gramz

It just looked weird. Thought there may of been an answer.  :toast:

Cuda Cody

Very unusual!  Never seen that before, but Alan is probably right.  Something was out of stock that was needed to build the car.  Any odd or rare options on the car?  :clueless:

A.Gramz

Believe me when I say the broadcast sheet was the best thing on the car.  From the looks of it. It went through a brutal "restoration" in the 80's that only made it worse.  Then it was sitting Ina field for 20 years I'm told before I got to it.  There wasn't much there when I got it either.  Only picked it up for the engine (383). But turned out a cyl wall was blown couldnt see from the exterior.  I'll have to try and break down the codes that I can make out and see if anything special

anlauto

Cuda Cody

Next month we should have our site Build Sheet decoder fully uploaded!  Then it will be easy for you to know every option on your car.   :veryexcited:

Quote from: A.Gramz on January 08, 2017, 06:36:39 PM
Believe me when I say the broadcast sheet was the best thing on the car.  From the looks of it. It went through a brutal "restoration" in the 80's that only made it worse.  Then it was sitting Ina field for 20 years I'm told before I got to it.  There wasn't much there when I got it either.  Only picked it up for the engine (383). But turned out a cyl wall was blown couldnt see from the exterior.  I'll have to try and break down the codes that I can make out and see if anything special

fc7cuda

Mystery item was probably "No Stock" and then was received, thus the line crossing out the text.  I wonder if it was a particularly rare or unusual item on the car that possibly caused the problem.

Tom