Main Menu

E-Body Broadcast Sheet Reference Library...Just scanned broadcast sheets please.

Started by xs29j8, February 21, 2017, 09:57:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Bpret

Dan here is my info. Being a Y14 car do you have any others in my von range with dealer info.

Mickm

Odin

1971 triple black Challenger
I bought the car last January after it sat since 2003. It's no longer moving with the same drive train but I'll try to put back some of the features. It had no fender tag so I was kinda sad about that. However, today I found the broadcast sheet behind the rear seat springs!!

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site Odin
With the broadcast sheet you can get a proper fender tag remade  :bigthumb:

Cuda Cody

@Odin   :welcome: Welcome to the site!   :banana:  The buildsheet is the best thing you can have.  You can have a reproduction tag made from a buildsheet!   :bradsthumb:

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

340challconvert

How about the build sheet for my old 1970 RT SE 440 car, automatic w factory air and power windows.  Sold this car (one of the one's I should have kept but who knew?)  Sent the original sheet to Barry to try and return to the owner in Europe.
Car was exported to Sweden in the 1980's

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Odin

And who is the most liked maker of the reproduction fender tags?????  :please:

Cuda Cody

http://www.datatags.com/

But you'll need to give them the codes in the correct order.  This is where the power of knowledge and a group like this forum can help a lot.

Quote from: Odin on April 25, 2018, 08:48:56 AM
And who is the most liked maker of the reproduction fender tags?????  :please:

wanderlustin

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

CudaS0383

Here is my build sheet and the one from your decoder for my '70 Cuda.  The original was very faded so took a few tries with the decoder to get rid of the errors.

CudaS0383

Looks like the original didn't make the post so sending it again.

71vert340

I don't know how I missed this topic. Reviewed this and didn't see where I posted mine. Here it is.
Terry