Main Menu

Fender tags that make you go "Huh??"

Started by RzeroB, October 25, 2017, 11:11:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RzeroB

Ever come across those fender tags, or other documents, that you do a double take on and go "Huh??  :rubeyes:

Ran across this one today and it's an attention getter to say the least!!  :unbelievable:

What the .... I simply do not know what to make of this one ... other than the code stamp operator must have been  :drinkingbud: and then  :drunk: to stamp that thing out!! If you have seen some crazy tags like this one, post 'em up and lets see them!!  :takepicture:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Cuda Cody

It's so wrong that nobody would ever fake one like that and be that far off.  It almost has to be real.   :drunk:

anlauto

So you're saying this is an original and not a reproduction ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Wow!  That's crazy.   

I love reading fender tags. Have not seen anything like that.
:popcorn:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

fc7cuda

Is that W21 by the screw head? First I've seen that on real or fake tag.  :rolleyes:

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on October 26, 2017, 03:54:33 AM
So you're saying this is an original and not a reproduction ?

Not a chance....  Someone made a fake with no clue how codes were laid out...

6bblgt

anlauto

It can't be fake, it doesn't have N96 on it :D
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration