Main Menu

Need copies of 71 Build Sheets for 6 cylinders!!!

Started by Cuda Cody, February 14, 2019, 04:56:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

We're getting close to releasing the 1971 E-Body BUILD SHEET Decoder, but need your help. We need more 71 six cylinder build sheets so we can double check some codes. Please help us by sending copies to admin@e-bodies.org or codyreich@comcast.net

Flatdad

If you get desperate for 198 'B' code cars, you might try contacting the owner of JH23B1B276946. It was on Ebay and showed a build sheet stuffed in the seat springs.

Here's a pic, looks like a couple lines are legible at best. The only other 'B' code Challenger out in the 'wild' I've found was: JH23B1B281574. They are harder to find than Hemi cars. Good luck!

anlauto

Yea, I was going to agree...that's a pretty tall order, there can't be a lot of those around.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

Wish Mine had it's build sheet.  71 /6 3 speed. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

Thanks!!!  I sent him a message.  :fingerscrossed:

Quote from: Flatdad on February 15, 2019, 05:21:44 AM
If you get desperate for 198 'B' code cars, you might try contacting the owner of JH23B1B276946. It was on Ebay and showed a build sheet stuffed in the seat springs.

Here's a pic, looks like a couple lines are legible at best. The only other 'B' code Challenger out in the 'wild' I've found was: JH23B1B281574. They are harder to find than Hemi cars. Good luck!

Culvers

I just found 3 sheets (only C-codes, no B-codes) in my records, I will send them to you.