normal_post in Where to Find the Build Sheet? in VIN, Fender Tag, Build Sheet & Date Codes Author Topic: Where to Find the Build Sheet?  (Read 315 times)

Offline B5 Six Pack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Leaning Tower of Power
  • Credits: 330
    • Share Post
xx in Where to Find the Build Sheet? in VIN, Fender Tag, Build Sheet & Date Codes
Where to Find the Build Sheet?
« on: January 07, 2018, 10:29:24 AM »
 :notsure: I guess I'm out of luck, but thought you guys might know some other hiding places. It wasn't inside the doors, behind the glove box, under the front seats, or under the rear seat cushion or behind the rear seat back. Had the carpet and sound deadener all up - nope. Not behind the plastic side panels under the quarter windows. Not under the dash anywhere. Last place I can think of is in the front seat backs. Have they been found there, and any other ideas? 73 Cuda. Thanks.

Linkback: https://forum.e-bodies.org/vin-fender-tag-build-sheet-and-date-codes/13/where-to-find-the-build-sheet/5161/

Online Cuda Cody

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Mighty 426 Hemi
  • index in Where to Find the Build Sheet? in VIN, Fender Tag, Build Sheet & Date Codes
  • Credits: 4060
    • Share Post
xx in Where to Find the Build Sheet? in VIN, Fender Tag, Build Sheet & Date Codes
Re: Where to Find the Build Sheet?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 10:41:20 AM »
You've looked in the most common places.

https://www.e-bodies.org/buying-your-first-e-body/vin-numbers/e-body-vin-numbers-page-6/#buildsheet

Some cars did not get them and sometimes they have been removed by previous owners.  Do you have your Fender Tag?

Offline B5 Six Pack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Leaning Tower of Power
  • Credits: 330
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 11:09:00 AM »
You've looked in the most common places.

https://www.e-bodies.org/buying-your-first-e-body/vin-numbers/e-body-vin-numbers-page-6/#buildsheet

Some cars did not get them and sometimes they have been removed by previous owners.  Do you have your Fender Tag?

Yep, most likely a previous owner removed it is what I figure. Same thing happened with the tank sticker on my 67 corvette - it was gone. Thought there might be a few more hiding places that I hadn't thought of. Sadly, the fender tag is also gone. The car has been stripped and repainted twice. I expect the tag was misplaced during one of the repaints. It's got a 440 in it now anyway.  VERY informative link! I haven't tried in the backs of the front seats. That'll be next. Thanks.  :ohyeah:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 01:07:49 PM by B5 Six Pack »

E-Bodies Cuda Challenger Message Forum

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 11:09:00 AM »

Online Rich G.

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Small Block
  • Credits: 1950
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 12:53:09 PM »
My 71 Cuda was behind the rear seat back and my 70 Challenger was behind the front seat back in perfect condition.

E-Bodies Cuda Challenger Message Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 12:53:09 PM »

Tags:

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter Share via whatsapp

clip
Help with Build Sheet code 27 Vac Fit

Started by Cuda Cody

25 Replies
Last post January 29, 2017, 10:17:24 AM
by Cuda Cody
xx
Car Height on Build Sheet

Started by Cuda Cody

34 Replies
Last post March 06, 2017, 03:12:12 PM
by Cuda Cody