Main Menu

15" Mopar Ralley wheels

Started by Timbbuc2, January 08, 2017, 05:15:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

What is a set of 4 15x7 Mopar Ralley worth?
Actual picture of them
Get in, I'll drive

headejm

Factory original? Do you have the center caps? What shape are the trim rings in?  :notsure:

Timbbuc2

Yes factory original, just sent a message asking other questions
Get in, I'll drive

anlauto

What's the part number by the valve stem and are the date codes a matched set ? Big difference in value :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Timbbuc2

Good idea trying to call him now, I will ask. Thanks
Get in, I'll drive

anlauto

Oh...I thought they were yours and you were thinking of selling them.... :huh:

What's this guys asking price ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

anlauto

Originals can go for as much as $600 EACH so you might want to get more information fast :alan2cents:

Timbbuc2

I was thinking they were costly, Thanks Alan
Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

If they are 2944390 wheels then they are really worth some good money.  :bigmoney:

Timbbuc2

Thanks for the info, tried to call several times and email, will try tomorrow as well
Get in, I'll drive

Timbbuc2

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on January 08, 2017, 07:32:19 PM
Thanks for the info, tried to call several times and email, will try tomorrow as well
The number is just as you stated @Cuda Cody   ,2944390, all 4. Any idea what they are worth?
Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

Depending on condition and if they have the center caps and trim rings, I would think somewhere between $700 and $1,000 for the set.   But not 100% sure.  :notsure:   I think those are a 70 / 71 only wheel.  I'm a buyer for a good clean set. 

Cuda Cody

Oh, I just saw you posted he wants $600.  That's a great IMO.   :ohyeah:  If you pass I'll give $600 for them. 

Timbbuc2

I am going to pull the trigger on them, waiting for shipping cost now. No center caps, trim rings yes. Will the 14's center caps work on the 15's. I have a complete set of 14's
Get in, I'll drive