Main Menu

1970 Challenger R/T

Started by cbuczesk, March 13, 2018, 07:33:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cbuczesk

I found a 70 Challenger that's somewhat local to me. It's originally a 383 4-speed car with rallye gauges in EK2 with a yellow tail stripe. It's currently blue with a 440 six pack and TA hood and spoiler. He also says it has a Dana 60. It looks to be in pretty nice shape. I like the orange/yellow combination. So...WIW?

Chuck

Cuda Cody

WOW!  The original color combo on that car is fantastic!   Wonder why the color change?

erik70rt

From what I see in the pics, I would say 25-28K.  I like the original color combo, too!
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

cbuczesk

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 13, 2018, 07:55:05 AM
WOW!  The original color combo on that car is fantastic!   Wonder why the color change?

IDK. The original combo was great. I had a Sassy Grass AAR that someone painted brown with a yellow pinstripe.

Chuck

anlauto

Quote from: erik70rt on March 13, 2018, 08:11:59 AM
From what I see in the pics, I would say 25-28K.  I like the original color combo, too!

:iagree: I agree with this price range currently, but it's a steep buy-in if the plan includes restoring it back to original....great candidate to get it back to a rare combo though :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cbuczesk

$25-28k sounds right to me too. He was asking $25k. I just asked for more details but he sold it last night.

Chuck

xx88man

Quote from: cbuczesk on March 13, 2018, 10:27:29 AM
$25-28k sounds right to me too. He was asking $25k. I just asked for more details but he sold it last night.

Chuck

I hate when that happens!    :pullinghair:
Keep yer foot in it

RUNCHARGER

I was thinking $25k as well so I suppose the new buyer agreed with us. That would be a great car to drive as-is for a while and maybe restore it later. It looked good in the blue with the modifications too.
Sheldon

nsmall

Dang, that stinks.  Well the search goes on and that is 1/2 the fun, right?