Main Menu

1970 Cuda & Challenger WIW

Started by Snowdog, May 22, 2024, 06:41:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

dino6923

snowdog im interested in the cuda body please messege me so we can talk  thanks  if it still avail

headejm

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on May 24, 2024, 06:54:59 AMThese cars are not an everyday find anymore. Put some effort into cleaning them up a bit, get some good photos of them.  Price? I'm betting upwards of $25k for the package and that might be low. But anything is just a wild guess at this point.

I agree 100%! Pull them out of storage, clean them off, take lots of pictures. Separate the Cuda stuff from the Challenger stuff. After that you can offer them as a package deal or separately. Both cars will sell easily if priced correctly.  :alan2cents:

Snowdog

Quote from: dino6923 on July 07, 2024, 04:16:16 AMsnowdog im interested in the cuda body please messege me so we can talk  thanks  if it still avail

Well,  I am currently working with someone from this site on the purchase of the Cuda.  So far everything is going well.  I'm separating the parts and getting it ready to ship.  If this falls through I'll let you know.  Thanks for asking!  I'll probably be listing more Cuda and Challenger parts on this site and else where as I go through the many parts bins I have.

Thanks again, Snowdoggie

Snowdog

Well just a quick update.  As mentioned in a recent reply, the Cuda looks like it's spoken for at this time.  The Challenger is still available.  Found the fender tag for both.  Went thru the paperwork nightmare at Michigan SOS and now have titles for both.  Both are still in the storage areas in Michigan.  The old titles were lost in our own paperwork nightmare.  I've been going down to the storage area every chance I get and going thru stuff and bringing back bins of part to sort out at home.  Anyways,  that's my never ending story of my Mopars.

Take care, Snowdog