Main Menu

BF Goodrich Pink T/A Challenger Banner

Started by Beep Beep Dave, February 18, 2017, 07:10:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Beep Beep Dave

The reason I posted the WIW is one of my buddies seen one go for $450...when I looked I really couldnt find any.

I've only had a couple of members here offer me $100.

Cuda Cody

Those things are bringing awesome money!!!!   :bigmoney:

Quote from: Beep Beep Dave on June 02, 2017, 08:44:33 PM
The reason I posted the WIW is one of my buddies seen one go for $450...when I looked I really couldnt find any.

I've only had a couple of members here offer me $100.

Magnumcharger

I've been making these things for awhile now. In fact, I can put pretty well any car on a banner like this!

js27

I am sure if you provide a photo and the size any local sign shop with a digital printer can make you one for 100.00  or cheaper.
JS27

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

HP2

It would take a plotter sized printer, so some place that does construction sized prints would be necessary. If they can laminate it, that is an excellent way to preserve it so it doesn't tear as easily nor expose the base material and inks to potential moisture that could cause splotches, runs, or fading.

They may also refuse to reproduce it based on copyright law.

js27

Depending on the size of the banner will determine the size of the printer. I work for a major sign company fro the last 17 years and run digital printers all day. We have a 60" and 120" latex printer. Plotters are used for cutting vinyl so no plotters are needed for banner material. Copyright issues only come into play if your selling them for a profit. To have one made for personal use shouldn't be a problem.
JS27