Main Menu

1971 cuda survivor

Started by Moparo, December 14, 2020, 05:39:39 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Moparo

Hi everyone. Looking for some input on a value for this car which we're going to selling. We have an idea of what it should sell for. Not much online to compare with on this car. Here are the deatails.
1971 cuda 383, auto column, A/C, luggage rack, am/fm cassette, light group, road wheels, TX9 black, black interior, all numbers matching, survivor, with all born with parts all which have been rebuilt and still maintain the original appearance. We have maintained this car for the last 15 years.

cudamadd

YYZ

Nice to see that car again.

It originated in California, then went to Colorado for a year or two before coming to Ontario b

Clean, solid, and nicely optioned.

Have you detailed the engine with some of the proper style belts and hoses?  Many of those were changed to modern replacements before the drive to CO

IMHO I think it's worth at least $75K to the right person.   Any 'strikes' for having an auto are more than offset by the condition.  Where would you find another?

chris NOS

YYZ

It's at least 95% original paint, if not more

Skdmark

Quote from: YYZ on December 14, 2020, 09:05:25 AM
IMHO I think it's worth at least $75K to the right person.   Any 'strikes' for having an auto are more than offset by the condition.  Where would you find another?

:iagree: From what I can see, I would think 75k is in the ballpark.
Really beauty. Makes me want to watch Phantasm.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

anlauto

LMC in Milton just sold a blue survivor in a lot worse "survivor" condition for $59K....so I agree...mid-$70's :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Moparo

Quote from: chris NOS on December 14, 2020, 09:07:22 AM
Nice car ! Original Paint ?

The car is 100% original paint. Has its wounds and wore out paint in areas. We have done all the component rebuilding without disturbing the patina. Very reliable car. Car still has the original trunk mat. Super cool car
Picture below is when it was in California

ragtopdodge

WIW is when someone gives you money for it.

However, what I think you can get for it is close to what's been guessed at already.

$75k, depending on how clean it is under the hood, in the trunk, and underneath the chassis.

Moparo

Quote from: ragtopdodge on December 14, 2020, 02:14:24 PM
WIW is when someone gives you money for it.

However, what I think you can get for it is close to what's been guessed at already.

$75k, depending on how clean it is under the hood, in the trunk, and underneath the chassis.

I'll post some pictures of the underside and trunk etc. We steamed cleaned the car to use as a reference for a car we are restoring now. Dip colour is really strong all the markings are visible, trunk is completely rust free as is the engine bay and front suspension.

Moparo

Here are a few of the car underside.

cuda hunter

Wow!  That's awesome to have all those factory markings!
They are in such great shape!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Shoooter

Very cool car. I will have to show my friend with his 71 Cuda tx9 car . Very nice. Good luck with the sale