Main Menu

2-piece rotors

Started by xx88man, December 19, 2019, 02:09:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

xx88man

Hi guys. This is a really nice pair of original 2-piece rotors. A couple little spots of surface rust but easily usable. I never see them for sale. Any ideas on how much they might be worth?
Keep yer foot in it

JS29

Dose one of them still have the left hand thread studs?  :popcorn:

6bblgt

:takealook: RH (1st pic) & LH (2nd pic) studs shown

Cuda Cody

:popcorn:

Can't say I've seen any usable sets come up for sale ever.  Really curious what the price is on them.

anlauto

I'm curious too, I have a pair I'm not using either....not as nice as the above set, but lots of meat left
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

340challconvert

They have not been available for years and have become rare.
I went with Centric Units on my brake rebuild. 
My originals are in decent shape and went into storage.
Can't even imagine what a decent pair would cost if you had to be totally original? :takemymoney:
This is one of mine that sat on the car in storage since 1984

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

xx88man

Quote from: JS29 on December 19, 2019, 02:14:35 PM
Dose one of them still have the left hand thread studs?  :popcorn:

Yes one rotor still has the left hand thread studs.
Keep yer foot in it

E74cuda

I have several pairs and have seen them priced depending on condition over the years from $20 for a used separate at a swap meet to $1000 for a NOS pair.

mike ketterer

those look good. ive bought three sets the last two years all were nice needing a light sureface cut. i paid $200-300 canadian a pair and the $300 set had spindles.

6Pack70

I kept my originals from my AAR because the hubs are date code stamped between the studs.  Hoping to find a set with alot of meat left on them and swap my hubs onto them.