Main Menu

2806301 Intake and 2780987 Water Pump Housing

Started by RCman, November 06, 2017, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RCman

I've got these leftover from my EFI / Intake / Projects always get bigger swap. All off my 383 that I believe came out of a 68-69 B-body.
I have no idea of any possible value of these and I don't need to sit on them in storage either.

The intake is in good shape, no cracks, no stripped threads, all as it should be minus paint after a good cleaning.

The water pump housing also has no cracks and was fine. However I needed to remove the plug to put in a temp sensor and that (along with the heater hose nipper that didn't want to come out) gave me a fit so rather than have the car off the road for a week while I dealt with drilling it out, repainting, etc I just ordered a new one. It would probably be fine is someone wanted to spend the time to drill out the plug and the heater hose nipple. I could include the unknown water pump or toss it.

Thoughts? Do these have any value? Or am I better off tossing them in the scrap pile? The intakes do seem to sometimes sell on eBay.
Anyone here that wants them toss me an offer, I'd rather do that than deal with auction sites.

Thanks!

Cuda Cody

The intake is off a 383 68 / 69 A, B or C body HP motor.  Someone should be able to put that to use.  Might try the Charger forum as they will know what it's worth.  The water pump housing look to be in good shape.  Those are still needed by a lot of people.  Sorry I don't know what they go for price wise.