Main Menu

71 Challenger interior trim pieces

Started by Whodatschrome, December 30, 2020, 08:09:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I see plenty more that says "SE" then "RT"  :rubeyes:  even has an argent grill :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

xx88man

Quote from: anlauto on January 02, 2021, 05:49:10 AM
I see plenty more that says "SE" then "RT"  :rubeyes:  even has an argent grill :dunno:

Hahaha ya you're right. I definitely shouldn't post here when I'm half asleep  :drunk: :rofl:
Keep yer foot in it

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: xx88man on January 02, 2021, 04:36:07 AM
@Whodatschrome    The car pics are of a 1970 RT. I don't see anything that suggests SE...   :alan2cents:

How about that back window?????

There are parts from two cars, a 70 & something else... The rear window trim didn't come from the SE, there's a 70 console & a 71-74 console... There's one SE rear trim Panel & one non-SE rear trim panel....

Whodatschrome

one other thing, i have no way of telling that all of the pieces that i have are out of my friend's Challenger. It's possible they are parts he aquired at some other point in time, and kept them for some reason. Or perhaps he bought a pile of parts and just used the ones he needed? Who knows for sure. Lord knows i have a WHOLE bunch of parts in my shop that i've aquired over the years that don't fit necessarily fit any of my current vehicles. For the most part my mother and i remember that he had a more rare version of the Hemi Challenger. I can look to see if i can find any more pics of the car. The ones that posted up, were literally "barn find" photos. They were in that back of that Conex box gathering dust and mouse poop. 

Whodatschrome

I just came across a xerox copy of the original order for the car this afternoon! Talk about a needle in a haystack find!

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Whodatschrome

So would $200 for all of the stuff be a decent deal for someone, or will it take some time to sell it at that price?

mccannix

Quote from: Whodatschrome on April 15, 2021, 09:41:01 AM
So would $200 for all of the stuff be a decent deal for someone, or will it take some time to sell it at that price?
That price is very fair in my opinion for everything....
If I lived close I'd be loading it right now.

anlauto

I think $200 would be a pretty quick sale  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

C_B5

Interested in the rear window interior moldings - PM sent