Main Menu

71 Cuda front bumper with brackets and optional bumper guards

Started by cudabin, February 28, 2023, 04:30:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudabin

Is this worth keeping around to sell/trade? It is simply a core due to condition, but I believe front bumper guards were an option in 1971 (no slots in bumper so definitely not a 1972). Was the bumper bracket support brace only provided when this option was selected? What is the assembly worth as a core or is it scrap? Thanks.

anlauto

I could be interested, whereabouts were you located again ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cudabin

Hi Alan. I am in the Windsor area. Bring a truck  :bigthumb:, I have other bigger items like a 1970/71 flat hood with crumple zones, 73/74 rear bumper with reinforcement bar and brackets, stock 74 leaf springs, nice pair of OEM interior power window door panels, two complete air conditioning units, dash frame, glass, etc.  :twothumbsup:
I will send you a pm and maybe we can discuss as I need several parts for my project as well.  :cheers:

anlauto

Got your PM thanks....I was really only possibly interested in the bumper brackets :rofl: and I'm not sure if I even need those :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration