Main Menu

74 rallye guages

Started by RJChallenger, July 05, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RJChallenger

I'm thinking of selling my 74 rallye dash setup. It is very clean and fully functional. The clock works and seems to keep track of time. The switches all work and are tight. The 3 speed wiper motor 0452 date is like new condition. The lens has some minor scuffing that will clean up. I have a 74 wiring harness that will go with it but, its wires have rearranged to mate up with a 70 engine harness. The fan switch is untested , the face of the panel will need re texturing. The wood grain panel is in fair condition.Comes with 4 light bar. Oil sensor for oil gauge . I've had these parts since the mid eighties . What do you guys think is a good price range.

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: The wiring harness and wiper motor are a nice part of the package. Not sure on the later setups, I have a 70 setup that isn't quite as nice that I would need $1k for though. I think yours should be in that range as well with the wiring harness and wiper motor. I'm not up on the later stuff though. I think the 74 is one year only?
Sheldon

RJChallenger

I should add that the 73/74 wiring harness has had the seat belt interlock removed. I had this setup in my 70 challenger all gauges functioned.

anlauto

Locally on KiJiJi I would ask around $1000 CDN for everything as well  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RJChallenger

Thanks guys. I would love to keep this stuff, but it will pay for what i need from Legendary