Main Menu

Challenger bench seat

Started by booyaballer, December 17, 2017, 09:11:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

booyaballer

any idea what my seats may be worth?  they are from a 70 challenger, vinyl bench seat with center arm rest in pretty good shape.   tracks need some work.  and what is the cheapest way to ship?

Thanks.

Cuda Cody

Those bench seats are pretty rare.  Not that it means they are desirable, but I like them and you don't see them much.

I've heard people having good luck shipping large items with places like Fastenal or Greyhound.

Spikedog08

I think those are cool!  Don't see them much IMO . . .  :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Brads70

Last year or the year before I did see/notice quite a few of these for sale at Carlisle. I also noticed they didn't sell very well. I have a buddy ( no pun intended) that just had to have one in his Cuda and paid thru the nose for one. I'd say 400-600 as yours looks to be in nice condition? But I'm no expert....

fc7cuda

I've always had goo luck just shipping by freight line, get some quotes and aaoid home deliveries.  Dock pick up and drop offs will save money. 

Seat value is tough, not a real desirable item.  :alan2cents:  I've got one fro ma Cuda, so I'll be watching. :popcorn:

dave73

Those are cool, if you were closer I'd buy it. Something about a muscle car with a bench seat that is just out of the ordinary and cool.