Main Menu

A/C Heater Box Parts With Pics

Started by Daveh, June 18, 2020, 08:37:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Daveh

All,

I had to take 3 heater - A/C boxes to make one good one which worked well.  I saved some of these parts as a just in case.  Is there any value in any of these?  Thanks

Dave

bcudachris

I'd say it all has value, but the demand may be low.  The vac pots are probably worth the most, if functional.  Check around for pricing guidance.  I'm sure the rest of the pieces are worth something too for someone doing what you have done.

Mopar5

What do you want for all the vacum acuators? I might be interested you can PM me.

Daveh

Hi,

I never realized the attention these parts would get.  I received 6 PM's already.  Just let me know what you think they are worth and I'll let you now.  Thanks

Dave

Mopar5

anlauto

Quote from: Daveh on June 18, 2020, 06:38:13 PM
Hi,

I never realized the attention these parts would get.  I received 6 PM's already.  Just let me know what you think they are worth and I'll let you now.  Thanks

Dave

I'm surprised, the last AC box I had I had to give it away because no one wanted it... :headbang:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Daveh

It's weird I never realized they could bring that kind of money either.  I'm glad I asked.  Had 3 offers already for a significant amount already.