Main Menu

Any love for a 70 Super Bee ?

Started by anlauto, December 09, 2017, 07:31:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RzeroB

Quote from: anlauto on December 09, 2017, 07:31:44 PM
So here's the question.....What's a well restored, super clean 70 Super Bee worth ? Built 383 with a stick and N96 ....

Is there anybody out there that likes theses "love it or hate it cars " ?

That's pretty much the sentiment with the '70 and that grill - you either love it or hate it!

4-speed and the N96 are a big plus ... and since it's not a numbers car it's prime for a Six-Pack or Hemi upgrade  :alan2cents:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

anlauto

Quote from: nsmall on December 10, 2017, 01:40:17 PM
I was honestly thinking you worked closer to 60 hours a week.  I guess the 300k restoration includes "I thought about your car today,"  "I looked online for parts,"  "I showed a customer your car,"  so you get billed 4 hours today.

If you count all that stuff, I probably work 80 hours a week :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71GranCoupe

Nice looking car for sure Alan.  :wowzers:  Do you have a picture of the fender tag? Is it an original red car?

If this was a vert, I would be negotiating as I type.  :inlove:

anlauto

Don't have a picture of the tag, but I found this....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

71GranCoupe

Don't ya just love Lynch Road tags!! :crazytalk:

anlauto

303 Mopar

So if you had a choice, would you take the red beautifully restored one for $40k or this numbers matching 51k original miles with bs for $28.5k?

https://martinsburg.craigslist.org/cto/d/dodge-coronet-superbee/6393462836.html

anlauto

For the extra $11.5K it's a no brainer....that one has a host of issues, mainly the colour change and the three speed but if you're just looking for a cheap(er) driver... :dunno:

anlauto

71GranCoupe

I am not in the market for either one, but sure would have to give the lower priced car a good going over. bet you could buy it for $26k.

303 Mopar

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on December 11, 2017, 06:49:10 PM
I am not in the market for either one, but sure would have to give the lower priced car a good going over. bet you could buy it for $26k.

Numbers matching + buildsheet too!   :banana: