Main Menu

Challenger Parts

Started by dave73, February 25, 2020, 01:37:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dave73

I'm moving and want to sell these rather than pack them up into storage. What is a fair price for each? I don't want to be greedy, but fair. I'm in NJ if anyone is interested?

JS29

Are the wheels 14's or 15's, the console is it for an automatic or standard?

dave73

Wheels are 14. Console is for a manual

Daveh

How much for the console and top plate? 

Shoooter

I would be intrested in it aswell if he passes.

dave73

To be fair, I posted in 'What's it Worth' to determine it's value before I put it up for sale. Not looking to be greedy but don't want to give it away either? I've had 3 people contact me about the console. I've seen them on ebay from 99 for a crappy one to 300 for pristine. Again, just trying to get values of all this stuff so I can post in the 'Parts for Sale' section with actual prices

7E-Bodies

I might be interested in the wheels if you come up with an idea on price. What date codes are on them?
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

dave73

Bringing this back to the top.

Ready to move the console and gauge cluster, it's just taking up space and realistically I'll never use it. In NJ, would prefer not to ship if possible. PM me if interested.

Rich G.

R/T's 4 R/P

14 inch wheels?  A friend got some free from someone, and just sold them for $10 each.  Maybe your are a bit more with rings and acorn centers.  But not much.  14" tires are even becoming a hard thing to get.

I sold a pristine flat hood for $75.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT