Main Menu

NOS 1970 440 HP Intake Manifold

Started by Floyd, September 02, 2017, 11:34:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Floyd

I got this along with some other parts last week. It's a pretty unusual NOS part to find these days IMO. Is that black phosphate to inhibit rust? Any opinions on value?

2951736 casting number, 14 Jan 70 date code

Thanks!

anlauto

Can't say I've ever seen one of those NOS......don't imagine it would hold that much value over a good used one :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Floyd

71GranCoupe

Looks just like the one I purchased back in the mid 70's. Put it on, ran it for a bit and it cracked on the underside, flat area. Took it back to my buddy at the parts counter and got a new one. I still have it to this day with only about 50 hours on it, but know not much value is there. Still cool seeing the NOS stuff that comes out of the woodwork every so often.  :cheers:

Just went back and looked at the early cast/build date, may be worth a little more than most with the early date.  :dunno:

fc7cuda

I've got a June 70 SPD Charger RT.  Intake on it is original, but I'd be interested in this as a spare if no one else really needs it.  Shipping would be a killer on that heavy part.  :alan2cents:

Tom