Main Menu

Plain Barracuda hood value ?

Started by Racer57, March 09, 2019, 08:06:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Racer57

What is a plain flat hood with straight metal worth ? Don't care about paint quality. I've been toying with the idea of putting a scoop like either of these on a hood, just for the hell of it. Back in the 70's I always thought they were bad azz looking.  I had thought about doing it with fiberglass which I am very capable of working with, but would rather have hinges instead of having to lift entire hood off.

kathyscuda

ec_co

I paid $100 for mine a few years back. $100-$250
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

cuda hunter

I paid 250 for a rally about a year and a half ago.

I agree with 100.00.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Jay Bee

I sold a mint one in the late'80's/early '90's for $80.00 CDN (was asking $100.00). Buyer was converting it to a shaker.

RUNCHARGER

They aren't always easy to find anymore. We brought 4 new AMD ones in to get 1 good one for a customer.
Sheldon

moparparts

I have a good used one for $75 plus the ride to PA (no shipping). E-mail or PM if interested

Cuda_mark

I wonder if it matters if it is a one year specific '70 flat hood. Those are different than '71-'74, right?

Maybe adds $10 to the value??? Haha

HP_Cuda

Geez, 5 years ago I couldn't give it away.

Lowball away I say.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200