Main Menu

Rocker molding

Started by Iowa Six Barrel, October 23, 2017, 12:48:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Iowa Six Barrel

I think I'm correct that these rocker moldings are for a 70 grand coupe. These are original and I know someone who is interested in them for his grand coupe. I think I might have posted this question already but I could not find it. Sorry if I'm repeating myself. Just hoping to give him a good fair price. Thank you.

Cuda Cody

I have not seen many of those at swap meets and I really don't know what they are worth, but they should be worth something to the right person that needs them.  Sorry I can't help more.

cuda hunter

I've got two pair.  Paid 150 for one and 85 for the other. 

I have seen them for sale in the 500.00 range on ebay.  Don't know about sale though.

Not really a desired part.  Except to graN coupe guys.   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Yours no longer have the black paint on the ribs. 
They don't appear to have any problems on the mounting holes. 

I'd say 125-150 would be a good today price.  If you have to ship them put them in a 3-4"plumbing pipe and cap the ends. 

you "might" get more if you put them on ebay...
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Iowa Six Barrel

Thank you guys. $150 it is. The guy owns a grand coupe and he needs em so I want him to have them. More would be nice but I'm always looking for a comfortable price on the the things I need so he is happy at $150 and so am I. Appreciate the insight.

cuda hunter

71GranCoupe

That is a fair price for both you and the seller.  :cheers: