Main Menu

1970-74 OEM Cuda/Challenger ashtray assembly’s

Started by 70/6chall, June 26, 2019, 08:26:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70/6chall

"Pulled from the dark recesses of my garage" would like some more WIW advice on these ash tray assembly's. They are OEM and in really great condition, and would make a wonderful addition to any E-body dash restoration. Usually something that's overlooked because it's kept closed, but if yours is in ratty condition you know it is. I have 4 available, and have done my usual google research, prices are all over the place the ones I've found. Retro one from a major Mopar parts distributor for $75. tray only.what do you E-body enthusiasts think ones in this condition might be going for? If there's an interest seen here PM or Email me. Thanks,   Al

js27

$100.00 each to a smoker--$50.00 to everybody else. :D :D :D :D
JS27

anlauto

If those are original and they're that clean...I would say $100 each EASY....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70/6chall

Thanks guys, appreciate the input on the ashtray assembly's. They are in really nice condition for OEM and used at that. You know how these things get after years of smoker abuse. Just thought it would be nice to offer up the ashtray assembly's to complete a great dash resto. Sometimes you just close it up and forget about it. Not one of those things prominently displayed at a show.the trays are real clean, the lighters are new and the assembly itself finished in SEMS tuxedo black. They can be finished in any color to complement your interior. Actually was going to post for $125. Per each assembly. I'm out of SoCal will ship lower 48 and have shipped Canada using USPS with buyer picking up shipping.
Thanks,   Al