Main Menu

Thinking about letting it go...

Started by mjb765, January 14, 2020, 06:38:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

mjb765

Not sure of the market and wondering what the ballpark is these days....

70 Cuda (real BS23) Matching number 383 and 4 speed.....3:55 sure grip added. Rallye dash, p/s and disc brakes added. Fender tag and 2 build sheets. Paint perfect, chrome polished and all imperfections removed. No rust..top or bottom and straight. Original color inside and out.....and yes...I know the white hockey stripe is not factory.

I know it's worth what someone will pay.....just looking for a clue...it's been a few years.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

js27

I think Alan is right on. $43,000 to $48,000.
JS27

kathyscuda

all of us that aren't looking to buy are goin to through out crazy prices.
put it on ebag and let it run.

headejm

Looks like a very nice car with a good color combination. The 4-speed is a big plus. If it were my car, I'd list it at $55,000 and see what happens. You can always lower the price if need be. Good luck with the sale. It won't be for sale very long.  :cheers:

mjb765

Thanks for the replies.....not sure it's for sale yet. Still toying with the idea......but I was thinking mid-high 40's also

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

mjb765

anlauto

blue body side moldings would be cool :)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

cuda hunter

Wow!  V5B.  that is pretty cool.   

You don't happen to have those side moldings anymore do you/ 

Nice car.  Even better after seeing the tag. 

Does that tag change any of you guys opinions on value? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

mjb765

Quote from: cuda hunter on January 19, 2020, 07:25:03 AM
Wow!  V5B.  that is pretty cool.   

You don't happen to have those side moldings anymore do you/ 

Nice car.  Even better after seeing the tag. 

Does that tag change any of you guys opinions on value?

I never had the moldings.....I do still have the original trunk lid with the luggage rack still bolted to it

anlauto

Knowing it's B7 and not B5 makes me like it more, but I don't think it changes my opinion on value.. :lookatthat:

mjb765

looks more B7 in this pic

anlauto

JS29

The rally cluster isn't original, But i plan to add one to mine at some point. sharp car, i could see it in my driveway.  :1place: