Main Menu

Values of vehicles I'm not to familiar with

Started by 1 Wild R/T, May 09, 2017, 07:30:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

Hoping to get a few ideas on cars for a friend...

74 Satellite Sundance, Original paint, rust free, desert car.. Needs the half vinyl top replaced.. 318 car....

77 Aspen R/T Blk Red/Orange graphics, T Tops, spoilers, rust free desert car, original paint is still there but dead, I believe it's a 318...

77 Ramcharger removable top, decent shape, rust free desert truck.... 

Just looking for some rough idea to see if they are worth the work to drag them out of the desert.....  He really only wants one car that isn't listed but it's a take them all or take none type deal....

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Cuda Cody

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 09, 2017, 07:48:46 PM
Any photos of the 74?

I'll work on it....   

1 Wild R/T

And since pictures help in getting a feel for the values....

Cuda Cody

What's a Sundance package?  :notsure:  I would be all over that 74!   :yes:  Pretty neat car.  Did he give you a package price on all of them?

1 Wild R/T

https://moparforums.com/forums/f88/1974-plymouth-satellite-sebring-sundance-edition-rare-16110/

I can't say how accurate his facts are... Seems like I've seen enough that I question the 300 cars... But...   

Cuda Cody

Keep me in mind if the 74 Satellite Sundance is clean and rust free.   :D

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 09, 2017, 10:11:51 PM
Keep me in mind if the 74 Satellite Sundance is clean and rust free.   :D

We get it back here, cleaned up & see what it truly looks like & I'll let you know.....

cuda hunter

I would put the ramcharger in the 2500 range as it looks to be in pretty nice shape. Depending on the motor of course.

I have a 440 ramcharger with no rust for sale for 1500 .  Ran like 6 or 8 years ago on it's own power.  Needs lots of stuff.  not advertising it though.  maybe my price is too high and runchargers 1500 is more accurate.  Somewhere in that price range though.  Pretty cheap.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

ec_co

I like em all. a rust free Ramcharger is a rare gem
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

70/6chall

Cody, I believe I've found a picture of the interior of the '74 Plymouth Sundance. So see if this is what it's like.      Thanks,   Al

cuda hunter

I believe it's called the Aztec interior. 

I've had a chance to buy three different 74 chargers with this interior.  All of which were bronze exterior colors. I like that look.
figures the 74 charger I purchased just has a white interior. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

HP2

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on May 09, 2017, 07:42:12 PM
$2500, $2500, $1500 retail?

These may be a bit more realistic, but where I'm at, I see these cars' asking price at 2-3 times that. Well for the Satellite and Ramcharger anyway. Aspen/Volares are a mixed bag. That one may be a bit lower looking at the picture. 

70/6chall

Randy, I talked to a good friend of mine, who lives just around the corner from me, about the cars we talked about. The Sundance, the Aspen R/T and the Ram charger. He says he is interested in all 3, if your buddy and him can work something out. My friend Rick Cook is not only a big Mopar guy, but he is also an accredited, Chrysler trained Mopar mechanic. He also has about 2 acres of property at his place more than enough room to store things. I hope somehow we can get all concerned together.    Thanks,   Al