Main Menu

Values of vehicles I'm not to familiar with

Started by 1 Wild R/T, May 09, 2017, 07:30:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

70/6chall

Randy, wrong Rick, he's not an instructor at the college, just a real good Mopar friend. Is really interested in your friends cars. He does have 2 acres of land, he already has a few vehicles stored there. He really wants to know where he can see them.     Thanks,   Al

1 Wild R/T

1 Wild R/T

I'll get with Jim & get back to you....   The cars are to rough to be worth hauling up here but with you being close by it might be a good deal....

70/6chall

OK Randy good idea, no matter how rough it seems my buddy Rick not only has the interest but the room to store whatever he can acquire. Really hope this works out for everyone. Thanks again Randy.
          Al

1 Wild R/T

Talked to Jim, he'll talk to Rick & get back to me.... I'm happy to help.. It works out for all involved, Jim doesn't need to go to Riverside to deal with it,  his brothers friend thats storing the cars gets his space back & your friend can probably get a pretty good deal on some semi -interesting cars....  I mean when's the last time you saw a Sundance? An Aspen R/T?  I see Ramchargers still but.....

Chryco Psycho

1 Wild R/T

Yeah, of the three that one is the least interesting, it's got a ugly old tube grill, the engine is sitting on the ground next to it, headers are laying inside....  Paint is cooked... I mean it started life about as good as a California spec Aspen R/T got,  Black, T tops... Buttttt At the end of the day it's a Aspen thats kind beat....

Chryco Psycho

For me it is most interesting being a black R/T buckets & console etc
I had a RamCharger SE years back last year for the removable top cool truck but I am over it
the 73-74 satellites I was never a fan of ,  the 71-72 were so much nicer