Main Menu

Vintage AC motor

Started by nsmall, March 19, 2017, 02:36:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

nsmall

Everything moves freely. Not sure if it was rebuilt or not it came with my car. What's it worth?

I also have a third member for sale which is in a 741 case and 276 gears and its non SG. What's it worth?

I was thinking of selling a bunch of parts at the Spring Fling but I'd have to wait until next year so I was thinking Craigslist for now.

Thanks

autoxcuda

Spring Fling is less than a month away. Why wait till next year.??

Those items aren't super desirable and are very heavy. Shipping cost will be near selling price.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

nsmall

@autoxcuda

I see you have a link underneath your profile for the Spring Fling. When is the last day to reserve a spot as I really don't have enough parts today but I may in three weeks?

Thanks

RUNCHARGER

That's called an A/C compressor. someone might think a motor would be the fan blower motor.
Sheldon

autoxcuda

Quote from: nsmall on March 19, 2017, 05:01:56 PM
@autoxcuda

I see you have a link underneath your profile for the Spring Fling. When is the last day to reserve a spot as I really don't have enough parts today but I may in three weeks?

Thanks

Online registration will close the Tuesday before the show. You can also pay at the gate. Swap line is first let in at 7:00 am sharp. Some swappers will line up in the we hours of the night. But many just get there around 6:15-6:30am. The end of the swap line get in around 7:45 plus or minus.

To help sell your parts:
-Bring a tarp to put your parts on and spread them out as much as possible
-label/tag your parts with prices and brief-est discription/title. (E.g.: 741 case 2:73)
-bring cash to make change from.
-when you sell a part, keep the tag and write on it what you sold it for(helps you keep track)
-bring chair and table if possible for small parts.
-snacks, cooler for drinks
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...