Main Menu

73 Cuda WIW

Started by EDL94, March 02, 2024, 12:55:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

EDL94

It is time for me to part ways with my Cuda. I am trying to decide where to price it. Prices are all over the place for the round taillight cars. My best guess is it should be around $36,000 what do you guys think? If anyone on the forum is interested let me know.

1973 Cuda originally a 340 real Cuda now a 440. The car was restored by me in 2010. It was totally disassembled put on a rotisserie. New metal installed includes the trunk floor and fuel tank hangers. Front floor pans, roof skin, drivers inner fender, and the rear Dutchman panel. Other areas were patched and repaired. The paint is 13 years old but still looks pretty good, (driver quality paint job) Rally red with ghost flames.
    Engine mods include Multi port fuel injection with FAST controller. FAST throttle body, and distributer. Stealth aluminum heads, Lunati 60303 cam, Schumacher try y ceramic coated headers, and TTI X pipe exhaust.
     Transmission mods include TCI street fighter torque converter, bolt in overrunning clutch, stage 2 shift kit, and more. It only has about 500 miles on rebuild, it shifts hard and will chirp the tires going into second gear if you are on the throttle.
      Body mods include US car tool subframe connectors, torque boxes front and rear. Tubular upper A arms, larger 1.03 torsion bars, Steer and gear steering box. Wilwood front disc brakes with drilled and slotted rotors.
There is more but you get the point.

anlauto

Sounds reasonable to me...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

EDL94

Might have sold it to cheap the first guy to look at it came back with a pile of cash.   :bigmoney:   :takemymoney:   

71GranCoupe

36k in hand is better than waiting months for 40k. It was the right car for the buyer. You can't build a roller into a nice looking car for 36k. You might have squeaked out a few more k, but it may have taken some time.  :perfect10:

anlauto

You set the price and got it....that's a win :1place:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

EDL94

I came down a little but that is still a big pile of money.