Main Menu

What's an AAR project worth ?

Started by anlauto, November 21, 2017, 09:38:01 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

$38K Alberta$. There was a B5 one F.S. a few days ago and it's gone.
Sheldon

Crocha617

A guy I know in NJ had a red one with a non matching TA engine included for sale recently. He was trying to get $25k for it. It sold but not that quickly. I would say $25k US is ok but only if the TA parts are there.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

A little update...at first I'd just heard about the car from an old friend, he was able to track the owner down and get me a phone number.
Today I got a hold of the owner and he won't show me the car....  :pullinghair: YET !
Apparently it's listed as an "asset" in his separation agreement from his ex.....He'll have to sort it out with her and the courts in order to have it removed from the list in order to sell it.
He wants to get that straighten out before even considering selling it....

I got the "Don't call me.....I'll call you" statement from him......but I remain hopeful.  :dunno:

I'm in no rush....but if he calls me...I might have the upper hand in the deal ? :takemymoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

kdcarman

Quote from: anlauto on November 24, 2017, 10:45:38 AM
A little update...at first I'd just heard about the car from an old friend, he was able to track the owner down and get me a phone number.
Today I got a hold of the owner and he won't show me the car....  :pullinghair: YET !
Apparently it's listed as an "asset" in his separation agreement from his ex.....He'll have to sort it out with her and the courts in order to have it removed from the list in order to sell it.

I got the "Don't call me.....I'll call you" statement from him......but I remain hopeful.  :dunno:

I'm in no rush....but if he calls me...I might have the upper hand in the deal ? :takemymoney:

Did he tell you anything about the car?

anlauto

Quote from: kdcarman on November 24, 2017, 11:57:12 AM
Quote from: anlauto on November 24, 2017, 10:45:38 AM

Did he tell you anything about the car?

Not really, nothing more than I already shared...he was driving while talking..... :stop: so I didn't take up too much of his time.