Main Menu

WIW? 1970 'cuda 383 4-Speed Non-Numbers

Started by cuda dad, August 19, 2017, 06:45:45 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda dad

This car has been up for sale a few times, he has come down a little.  Date coded engine.
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/d/original-1970-cuda-383-4sp/6263131022.html

303 Mopar

Car looks nice!  4 spd and color are the best things, but non-numbers hurts.  I think he is about $15k too high.

Cuda Cody

Did not see if the car had the fender tag and build sheet, but lets assume it has at least one of those.  If it does have one of those to back up with it is, I would say $55k seems fair for the car.  If you really wanted that color combo I could see someone stepping up to $60k.  If he had to sell fast, it might need to be let go for $45k for someone to feel like they could not pass it up.   :alan2cents:

RUNCHARGER

I'm out of touch I guess. I don't see more than $35k there. It looks quite nice but nowhere near asking price nice, I would want multi carb, matching #'s for the asking. Wiper motor and brake system are clues too.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Why is the wiper motor painted black?  It has a 71 air cleaner...Personally the drum brake booster & GM master cylinder would bug the crap outta me.... You make the engine compartment look mostly correct then throw that big wrong part in there? WTF?  Put whatever discs you want on the car but OE looking boosters & masters are still pretty easy to get & will work so why not use them.... 

Is there a Fender Tag?  Broadcast Sheet?

TheGanzman

FWIW, the fender tag is visible in Image #6...

headejm

Quote from: 303 Mopar on August 19, 2017, 07:01:52 AM
Car looks nice!  4 spd and color are the best things, but non-numbers hurts.  I think he is about $15k too high.

:iagree: To me, that car with an automatic is $45/$50k. The 4-spd adds about $5k. Looks like you wouldn't have to do too much to enjoy driving it. Brake booster is a big no-no.