Main Menu

WIW 383 400 413 six pack intake

Started by 1970Mopower, December 05, 2021, 08:23:55 AM

Previous topic Next topic

1970Mopower

Six pack aluminum intake made by Edelbrock for Mopar Performance I believe, discontinued for sometime now. Considering removing and selling mine from a 383 in my Challenger, wondering what they are worth in good condition?

No carbs/linkage, just the intake.

Thanks in advance!

6bblgt

it would fit 350/361/383/400 ("B" engine)

413 fits with 383/426 Wedge & 440 ("RB" raised-B engine)

Ns1rm21

The low deck intake sells for less that an iron or aluminum RB intake. I've seen them sell for $400+/- plus shipping but there a hard sell, not many people like or need them. Just my 2 cents.

Fastmark

There not worth all that much now. $ 400 would be tops. eBay is full of overpriced cast iron for stupid prices.

jimynick

I'm getting an education I guess. I would've said that $200-250 was all the money, especially on a low deck. GLWTS!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Fastmark

Well, in case you have not noticed, everything is up. It's called Super Inflation. I have had rental property for 40 years in mid sized west Texas town. Our town has always been behind the curve on wages, rents and property values. Goods are cheaper as well compared to other places. I bought new mini blinds for a rental unit that is almost ready to rent. In the past, they were about $5-$8 each. They were cheap and got replaced at every new renter. Now the cheap ones cost $9-$13 and they are always sold out. It seems they don't last 6 months now before the sun kills them and they fall apart. So, I bought a better 2" with thicker plastic. They had a very limited selection of cheaper $25 so I had to pay $37 for some windows. All in all, I spent $400 on blinds! The good thing is, with all the crap going on political these days, Abilene as well as other Texas cities,  are getting lots of people moving in. I get 10 calls a week for people wanting houses. Wages are up as well and there are plenty of jobs available. We are even getting some new manufacturing plants move here. Unfortunately, the tax man has noticed this and values are way up as well. And yes, I will go up accordingly on my rental prices. I've spent a fortune on this remodel. Welcome to inflation. I doubt it will go back down.

jimynick

I hear you and my comment was not meant to be insulting, merely an opinion, and yes I know those are like arseholes- everybody's got one. If it's any consolation, things aren't much better here in the Great White North. We've become so used to having lots of cheap Chinese ka-ka that we're going to have to either get used to not having stuff or making our own; and in the long run, that'll be the best course for us all. As I said, GLWTS.  :cheers:

Fastmark

No worries, I did not take it as an insult. It's just the hand we are dealt right now with not much choice. Now I know how my grandfather felt. Everything is going up. I'm lucky I've got real estat that inflates with everything else. My biggest fear is when the music stops, we'll are find out these are ZERO chairs to sit down in. The government took them all and sold us down the river.

jimynick

"The government took them all and sold us down the river." LOL! You can't be talking about Sleepy Joe and Comrade Harris, can you?  :Stirring:   :bigthumb:

Fastmark

Auctualy, I think politicians have been doing this for along time on both sides of the isle.  This bunch is just more blatant about it. 😡