Main Menu

1974 cuda tx9

Started by 71cudaddict, November 16, 2022, 02:08:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71cudaddict

Looking for a price for my 1974 cuda  was originally black318 car now has 1970 440 forged pistons and crank hydraulic roller aluminum rpm heads and intake to headers  950 Holley  10 inch converter 3 inch exhaust x pipe to the rear new tips 355 sure grip very nice black interior, super straight black car with newer paint and stripes new magnum wheels new front end bushings qa1 upper control arms, new steering box ,no rust  . New brakes calipers and rotors, pump gas friendly feels like a high 11,low 12second car. Runs and dries great . What is it worth  new 1970 style bumpers and brackets new trim. Rally dash blue tooth radio. Thanks Rickey

70_440-6Cuda

Very nice!!  Sounds liek a fun car - sorry I cannot help on the value.  One suggestion though - try to keep the shiny side up   :rofl:
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71cudaddict

Bringing it to the good guys show in Scottsdale for sale section trying for 52k or best offer thanks .

dvs cycles

That one's just asking to be flipped.

cuda hunter

I agree with Alan.  50K.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

MoparCarGuy

Is this car from the land down under?  :rofl:

71cudaddict

Thanks for the feed back I will report back the results ,  it may wind up in the for sale forum if it doesn't sell this weekend . Thanks Rickey

anlauto

It's a gorgeous car, good luck with your sale  :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71CudaGA4

Sweet Cuda you have, good luck with your sale! I've got one also, triple black, 360 4 speed

adm413

Great looking car! I didn't thinking 72-74 cudas would ever bring this kind of money but I've seen plenty of them lately for over 50k and this one looks nicer then all of them

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

71cudaddict

NO had a few tire kickers going to list it when i get a chance vangaurd motors called me  wanted more pictures i will try to get more pictures this week end . you will most likely see it listed soon thanks for the interest .