Main Menu

WIW - 70 A/B/E-Body Bucket Seat Frames

Started by Floyd, May 25, 2020, 06:25:24 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Floyd

WIW - Nice pair of 70 - early 71 bucket seat frames including latches and associated hardware (hinge bolts, etc).  No cracks or broken welds and only light surface rust In some areas (should clean up without any significant pitting).  No tracks or hinge covers.

Thanks

70 Challenger Lover

I got $300 for a similar set at the Spring Fling. Value goes up considerably when you add nice tracks and hinge covers.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

I would say $300 minimum.... My customer paid $500 CDN for a pair of the later chrome button style and they were rusted so bad they looked like they were rescued from the bottom of the ocean....
I guess it's just a matter of what's available when you're looking...they usually only pop up for sale AFTER you're found a set. :pullinghair:

Yours look real nice.... :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Floyd

Thanks, I have a restored set of hinge covers as well.  I figured I could list them together, but separate if needed.

The plan was to sell This stuff in-person at Carlisle or the Nats.  Hopefully that will still be an option....

70 Challenger Lover

Separate will net you more money and it will all sell. Together, people will expect some sort of package deal like $500-600 with tracks and hinge covers. Separate, you could get $700 fairly easy if it's all nice.