Main Menu

WIW Kelsey Hayes KH 80012 Big Mouth Calipers

Started by 70_440-6Cuda, May 16, 2023, 01:43:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70_440-6Cuda

I got a line on a guy with a "box of old Mopar brake parts" that says he has KH 80012 calipers......... I have seen these things as much as $700 each that need rebuilding - don't want to get ripped off, but of course if I find what I need what are the options as these seem to be made from unobtanium.  Thoughts on what a fair price and an I would never pay that price should be??
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

EV2RTSE

FWIW I recently listed a rebuilt passenger side for $350 and accepted $300 for it. I would think $750/pr rebuilt would be the top end of the range. $700 for one needing to be redone IMHO is :crazytalk:

These were found on 70 B-bodies as well as E's. Yes they're getting harder and harder to find but they're still out there.

70_440-6Cuda

Quote from: EV2RTSE on May 17, 2023, 06:48:16 AM
FWIW I recently listed a rebuilt passenger side for $350 and accepted $300 for it. I would think $750/pr rebuilt would be the top end of the range. $700 for one needing to be redone IMHO is :crazytalk:

These were found on 70 B-bodies as well as E's. Yes they're getting harder and harder to find but they're still out there.

Thank you sir!
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....