Jalaska907

I was wondering who does steering wheel resorations

Chryco Psycho

Doug Lepak / The steering wheel Guy

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Jalaska907

nsmall

@Jalaska907 Really nice to hear from you.  Its been a while.  Hows the project going?

JS29

Jalaska907

HI!! Long time no chat!!   

I took a bit of time off from working on the TA.  About a month ago I decided to get back on the project.  Not sure where I was at with it last time I was on here, But the car is painted, engine, trans, rear end, front suspension is all done.  Next week I should have the engine and trans installed, then ill work on fuel tank and wiring.  I have everything done for the drive train and exterior, just needs final assembly.  I building a new shop this spring so all my extra cash has been tied up with that.  Ill continue working on the car and assembling what I can but Im going to wait on the seats, and dash.

Ill post some pics in the next week or so, but last time I tried the picture file size was too large, Im not computer smart so I havent been able to get them resized.  I have a ton of pictures to share, just need to figure it out.   

Quote from: Jalaska907 on January 19, 2019, 09:05:29 PM
HI!! Long time no chat!!   

I took a bit of time off from working on the TA.  About a month ago I decided to get back on the project.  Not sure where I was at with it last time I was on here, But the car is painted, engine, trans, rear end, front suspension is all done.  Next week I should have the engine and trans installed, then ill work on fuel tank and wiring.  I have everything done for the drive train and exterior, just needs final assembly.  I building a new shop this spring so all my extra cash has been tied up with that.  Ill continue working on the car and assembling what I can but Im going to wait on the seats, and dash.

Ill post some pics in the next week or so, but last time I tried the picture file size was too large, Im not computer smart so I havent been able to get them resized.  I have a ton of pictures to share, just need to figure it out.   

@Jalaska907 , the photo file size should probably not matter, I haven't had to resize any uploaded on this site.

Jalaska907

It was awhile ago I had trouble, hoping I dont have any problems.  Progress is looking great and would love to share some pictures. 

RUNCHARGER

Photos are super easy to post here, about as easy as it gets I would say.
Sheldon