Main Menu

Help Identifying this K-Member w/ LCA's ?

Started by indetrucks, July 19, 2024, 05:20:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

indetrucks

Can anyone ID this K-Member with LCA's?

I have a 70 Cuda w/ 340 small block and was hoping this would work. Seller isn't sure, but thinks it will.  From the awkward pics and my inexperienced eye, it looks ok?
If it will work, do you see anything of concern or why I shouldn't use it?
Thank you for your help!

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

dodj

Can't say for sure. Pretty bad pics for someone trying to sell it. Kind of makes me wonder if they are taking pics strategically to hide something. Idler arm bracket seems tweaked.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Brads70

:iagree:   need better pictures, that last picture almost looks like hammer marks like someone tried straightened it? Also depends on what seller wants for it? 100-150 ish 200 tops in that condition if its not bent? At the very least set it down on something at the 4 pads to see if it sits down evenly with very little to no rocking. Thinking machinist 1,2,3 blocks etc... on something flat.
What's wrong with the one you have now?

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee