Main Menu

Polyglas tires

Started by Rich G., November 27, 2019, 06:52:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Rich G.

Who are you buying your polyglas tires from?

anlauto

I have an account with Kelsey Tire who makes them, but their International shipping is less then desirable so I now buy ALL my PolyGlas tires from Summit Racing, taking advantage of their discount codes when available.

However, because you live in the States, try getting a price from member @smallhurst first. Rusty has some good prices too !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

I'll be interested in hearing from @smallhurst on these as well as I'm mid resto on a 70 that came with F70-14's, yet I may cheat and go with 60's. Shipping would be to Illinois.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

71vert340

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on November 27, 2019, 07:40:32 AM
I'll be interested in hearing from @smallhurst on these as well as I'm mid resto on a 70 that came with F70-14's, yet I may cheat and go with 60's. Shipping would be to Illinois.

I got mine from Rusty at a great price last year. HE was attending a show in Denver and I happen to be in Denver at the same time and he brought them to the show at no extra shipping costs. Great guy to deal with.
Terry

750-h2

When I got mine from Rusty he had by far the best price! :bigthumb:

kathyscuda

the last set I bought  in 1999 for one of our wing cars I think I paid $110.00 each ??
whats todays price.

anlauto

Quote from: kathyscuda on November 27, 2019, 02:49:31 PM
the last set I bought  in 1999 for one of our wing cars I think I paid $110.00 each ??
whats todays price.

The last set of four that I purchased for an AAR (E's & G's) cost me $2356.03 CDN  :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

kathyscuda

Marty

71vert340

Rusty Smallhurst. The F70-14 Polyglas RWL cost me $245/tire last year delivered to Denver.

Rich G.

I just looked at a business card I got for tires when I was at MCACN last weekend. Wouldn't you know it was from Smallhurst. How about that!