Main Menu

17” white letter tires

Started by WCC, April 16, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

WCC

Anybody know of white letter 17" tires being available? Anybody run them on their ebodies?

HP2

Nope, none of them out there come with RWL. However, there are kits that you can use to add them. Not only can you duplicate the tire's OEM script, but you can customize it to say whatever you want. You can  even make it look like original Goodyear Polyglas script.

WCC

Quote from: HP2 on April 16, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
Nope, none of them out there come with RWL. However, there are kits that you can use to add them. Not only can you duplicate the tire's OEM script, but you can customize it to say whatever you want. You can  even make it look like original Goodyear Polyglas script.

Thanks, my searches also came up empty so just thought I would double check here.
I love the BFG tire look but have a 17" setup.

Timbbuc2

Quote from: HP2 on April 16, 2018, 03:08:34 PM
Nope, none of them out there come with RWL. However, there are kits that you can use to add them. Not only can you duplicate the tire's OEM script, but you can customize it to say whatever you want. You can  even make it look like original Goodyear Polyglass script.
There is a company next to my home that does that. Pretty interesting. I am thinking about doing that.
Get in, I'll drive

61K T/A

I was looking into lettering when I installed my 17's. After a long look and after doing  some measuring, I decided not to letter my tires. There"s just some thing about a low profile tire and lettering just doesn't look right to me.  :alan2cents: