Main Menu

Torsion Bar boots

Started by Mopar5, June 10, 2019, 10:28:20 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Mopar5

Just wanted to put a good word in for the Detroit Muscle torsion bar boots. I read a lot of stories on the internet on how difficult torsion bar boots are to install with people going to extremes like making elaborate stretching devices and boiling them in water after reading all  that I wasn't looking forward to it. Just want to say that Detroit Muscle website states their boots are super stretchy and they definitely are a thin film of lube and they pop right on perfectly.

headejm

:iagree: DMT is a great asset to our hobby! I've bought quite a lot of their products and all of them function properly and are priced fairly.

dodj

Quote from: headejm on June 10, 2019, 03:53:37 PM
:iagree: DMT is a great asset to our hobby! I've bought quite a lot of their products and all of them function properly and are priced fairly.
Yup,
Just bought some more stuff off them at the Mopars in the Park show in Minneapolis.
So far, never been disappointed in their products!
:twothumbsup:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Chryco Psycho

DMT has always served me well with their products   :twothumbsup:

Fastmark

I did not know he made them. I have fought the cheap ones till I almost gave up.

RUNCHARGER

Great news. I am sure I'm not the only one that reinstalled originals after having fought and lost with new over the counter ones. Or order the Energy suspension ones and wondered WTF they are really for?
Sheldon

HP2

Never had much trouble getting them on, but with the big bars I use, often see them split after a few years use.

Mopar5

Just finished installing them fit the bar and box side perfect