Main Menu

A.G.A.R. FF4 Deja Vu...ALL DONE !

Started by anlauto, November 14, 2021, 02:03:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Transamcuda.com

275439 nice to see its finally getting out and restored. Did they ever find the numbers matching motor??? 
www.transamcuda.com Home of the AAR Cuda Registry

1770 AAR Cudas on the registry as of 2/9/2019

anlauto

Quote from: Transamcuda.com on November 29, 2021, 04:33:46 PM
275439 nice to see its finally getting out and restored. Did they ever find the numbers matching motor???
@Transamcuda.com Where did you read that number ? This car I'm restoring is BS23J0B289362, I doubt it's in your registry....How many bench seat AARs do you have listed now ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Transamcuda.com

Someone sent me a couple pix a while back..  A family member or friend of the family possibly. And Ill have to check but I thought they sent a shot of the dash tag with them and that was the vin. Said it wasn't numbers matching but had a T/A motor in it. and the family wasn't sure what they were going to do as far as keeping it or selling it.
www.transamcuda.com Home of the AAR Cuda Registry

1770 AAR Cudas on the registry as of 2/9/2019

anlauto

Interesting, maybe a different car ? I was told the numbers block is in the car, but honestly I haven't checked yet... :rubeyes:

This car I'm doing did just change hands from a long term family ownership where the Father had past  :andyangel: to a guy that really doesn't know much about old muscle cars, other than they are rare and expensive. :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

70 Top Banana

I am fairly certain that vinyl top was a dealer add on. Probably done before delivery. Yes, you see some of these tops on larger Mopars. I might keep it as well.

anlauto

This car is coming right along...paint work is about half done....and Scott has the carbs finished :drooling:

anlauto

Been a while, but after a lot of metal work and tiring amounts of body work....My body guys have knocked out another one....Can't wait to turn some wrenches on this one....Keep an eye out for it this Summer at Moparfest !

JH27N0B

The hood sure was badly warped in the pictures in the first post.  Did your body guys fix that hood, or is that a replacement?

anlauto

Quote from: JH27N0B on May 24, 2023, 05:13:13 PM
The hood sure was badly warped in the pictures in the first post.  Did your body guys fix that hood, or is that a replacement?

Reproduction Stinger fiberglass hood....original hood was garbage.

ebodyproducts

That's going to be a nice one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

anlauto

Got her all spit shined up ready for Moparfest this weekend....If you go to the show then be sure to look inside the arena at the special display cars....
I put 25 miles on it today...working great !

JH27N0B

kdcarman

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jay Bee

I saw it in person, absolutely stunning. My vocabulary isn't sufficient for enough adjectives. Super owners too, very personable to talk with.