Main Menu

1970 FC7 Rubber Bumper 340 4 Speed Cuda.

Started by Mymcodebee, March 05, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Mymcodebee

Excellent.  We may give that a try!  Thanks for the info!

Mymcodebee

anlauto

Cool...Where can we find the car at Carlisle ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Mymcodebee

Hey Alan..  We will be the guys rolling down the hill with no brakes!  LOL.  We may need to grab a new booster and put it on thursday night in hotel parking lot..
Last minute issues.  We should be in the cuda section on the show field somewhere.  Going to meet up with Eric somewhere to grab those tan panels so hopefully we can all get together and have a beer!  Still turning wrenches now but its "good enough" at this point to make the trip... 
That's an inside joke and you will get it when you see the license plate! 

Mymcodebee

Will Do.  Were trying to drive straight through on Wed to Carlisle.  It takes us about 10 hours. 
Have a safe trip.  Looks like we have to change the master cylinder and were ready to hit the road..

TX9ragtop

Well, Reid and I met our deadline, and brought the car to Carlisle. We were busy right up until the hour we loaded the car into the trailer. We also had a few interesting moments driving back and forth to the hotel, but overall the car ran and drove great!! @ErikR, thank you for bringing the tan panels, I'm hoping to be parked next to you next year on the showfield with my convertible!( I wish) Can't wait to see the look on your face next year standing by your car. @anlauto , it was great talking cars with you, thanks for taking the time, and thank you both for taking a look at the car, now we both can relax and i'll detail the console, and pick away at my own pace.

RUNCHARGER

It's great to see them alive after all the effort getting them to that point.
Sheldon

superdave

That's very nice but I spy a couple of 'verts!!  :yes:  :banana:  :banana: