1970 FM3 Challenger

Started by manycj, March 28, 2017, 10:20:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Great job: Congrats on doing it right.
Sheldon

72 Challenger

I love it.

I hope you drive the wheels off it. Really nice to see a car not get modified and restored to original even if it wasn't a 440/6, with Rally wheels.
Someday I will have a J0b.

superdave

That is simply fantastic!! Flat hood and Challenger hubcaps, very nice. :banana:  :banana:  8)

zazou

Magnifique Car, very nice restoration ! :worship:
Plymouth Cuda 1973 - Normandie-France

Morty426

RUNCHARGER

If this car had an engine swap etc. it would be just another car. But with the quality, correct restoration it really is interesting.
Sheldon

Morty426

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on July 20, 2018, 08:08:19 AM
If this car had an engine swap etc. it would be just another car. But with the quality, correct restoration it really is interesting.

I have to agree

moparcar

Looks great and a wonderful job on the restoration. A lot of people would have been drawn to the restomod on this one. Great!

Wes

anlauto

I think the car looks fantastic and I applaud you for restoring it back to original, far more interesting then "just another clone"  :worship: :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

usraptor

Quote from: anlauto on July 21, 2018, 08:58:23 AM
I think the car looks fantastic and I applaud you for restoring it back to original, far more interesting then "just another clone"  :worship: :cheers:

X3   :clapping: :worship:

johnr

--  johnr  --