Main Menu

70 Challenger Convertible Resto mod T/A ((((UPDATE))))

Started by Mybrothers70, January 18, 2020, 09:11:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Mybrothers70

Few More Pictures!

Mybrothers70

Fenders and Front Valance on.

anlauto

Love the colour, but I think you might want to "black-out" the hood latch support as well  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

Mybrothers70

Quote from: anlauto on January 30, 2020, 06:44:17 PM
Love the colour, but I think you might want to "black-out" the hood latch support as well  :thinking:

Yes, I agree. I May have to twist the painters arm to do it. :yes:

Mybrothers70

Dropped off the car today at Upholstery shop to have the Convertible Top put on.   :banana:  Still have the hood and spoilers to put on along with buttoning up all the mechanical loose ends.  Hope to see it on the road in April / May.  :unitedstates:

Mybrothers70

Finally got the hood painted and installed.  Still some mechanical work left then hope to the road in May.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Mybrothers70

Quote from: anlauto on April 11, 2020, 04:52:09 PM
Are you going with TA stripes too ?

Hello Anlauto,

Yes, I hope to put them on in the next couple of weeks.

71gogreen

Nice work! Love the color too! , but I don't get the T/A concept on a rag top. :notsure:

anlauto

Quote from: Mybrothers70 on April 11, 2020, 05:36:20 PM
Quote from: anlauto on April 11, 2020, 04:52:09 PM
Are you going with TA stripes too ?

Hello Anlauto,

Yes, I hope to put them on in the next couple of weeks.

That's going to look sweet :twothumbsup:

Ohio.Outlaw

Quote from: 71gogreen on April 11, 2020, 06:40:00 PM
Nice work! Love the color too! , but I don't get the T/A concept on a rag top. :notsure:
That's the point of a Restomod! Also this is the way his brother wanted it to be done before he passed away, may not have to make sense to you but we can all respect eachothers builds& projects http://restomodstore.com/restomod-vs-restore/ if you're still confused on the concept of a restomod give that a read!

JS29

nsmall

Mybrothers70

After lots of ups and downs over the past few months trying to finish up the car its about 98% there.