Main Menu

70 Challenger Convertible Resto mod T/A ((((UPDATE))))

Started by Mybrothers70, January 18, 2020, 09:11:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

challengermaniac

Got Frame Connectors with that new Suspension?
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

Mybrothers70

ragtopdodge

sweet car!

No side exhaust?

Not too crazy about the gauges.  You should checkout the new DakotaDigital RTX gauges.  Looks OEM!

Great progress mate!

:banana:

Mybrothers70

Quote from: ragtopdodge on August 03, 2020, 04:03:02 PM
sweet car!

No side exhaust?

Not too crazy about the gauges.  You should checkout the new DakotaDigital RTX gauges.  Looks OEM!

Great progress mate!

:banana:

Thank you!

Yes, it has side exhaust. Boom Tubes, flat style exhaust.

As for the Dash,  that's the way I like it.  Why have what everybody else has. :yes:

xx88man

Man I LOVE your Challenger.... great job! It's looks awesome! Doing your brother proud.  :cheers:
Keep yer foot in it

JS29

wldgtx

fantastic build.  The color combo works really well.  How does it drive?
1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

gzig5

Can you show a little more detail of the forward part of the console under the dash?  Is that a complete custom unit or converted from something else?

I really like everything I see there.  Congratulations.

Mybrothers70

Quote from: gzig5 on August 04, 2020, 01:04:11 PM
Can you show a little more detail of the forward part of the console under the dash?  Is that a complete custom unit or converted from something else?

I really like everything I see there.  Congratulations.
Thank you everyone.  It was a long road and appreciate the comments.
Gzig5,  here a few pics of the custom dash and console.  Pretty much sheetmetal under a carbon fiber wrap.  Console is custom as well its a wood based frame. 

Shoooter

Looks great! How was the motor swap? Like the restomod look. Big fan of the TA style. I'm sure your brother would approve

anlauto

Turned out really nice, your brother would be very proud ! :andyangel: :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

larry4406

Very nice!

Can you provide some details on the speakers in the toe kick panels?  On the drivers side isn't the speaker grille close to/conflicting with the parking brake?

soundcontrol

Looking great!
You posted first pictures in January, did you complete all this during 2020?
I feel like a snail, been working on mine for 5 years now...

76orangewagon

Eric,
Thanks for stopping by yesterday with the Challenger, It really sounded good when you left....
To everyone else looking at theses pictures let me say that there's no way the computer screen can capture just how good this car looks in person....the color, the fit and finish and details are stunning.  Stop by anytime.

nsmall

Great job.  Time to put some miles on it.   :bradsthumb: