Main Menu

70 N code Cuda

Started by Lilian, July 06, 2017, 04:26:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

soundcontrol

Going well I see! It's 6 months since I touched my Challenger (a 70 Barracuda came in between), and I have logistic problems with the Challenger, no space around the car.
That fender is gonna be hard to get straight, one of the things I really wanna learn.
I tried on a fender on my Barracuda, did not succeed, had to use filler.

Lilian

we are using a specific tool to pull the dents, then we heat the metal and shape it with a hammer and a dolly, with a little experience it works good

Lilian

doing the rotisserie thing here too, very confortable for my old back !!  concrete floor was too cold to stay laying on it; cleaning the remaining undercoating is faster than ever, I like that !! still thinking of the exterior color : only two colors to pick from metallic blue closed to the subaru color or alpine white, stil a few weeks of work before doing engine comp and trunck

Lilian

as all the front sheetmtal was clean and ready for epoxy primer, with the wet weather forecast, I decided to prime the undercarriage in 2 shifts so I won't get surface rust while finishing the rear

EB3-GranCoupe

Nice work Lilian!  How is it looking now?!  :worship:

anlauto

Yea @Lilian we are do for an update  :popcorn:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration