Main Menu

71 challenger specs

Started by Hemi Mike, April 11, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Hemi Mike

Does anyone have a challenger convertible that is apart? I really need some measurements  on  placement of some convertible only parts such as lower seat hooks
upper quarter window quarter sizes etc Thanks

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Hemi Mike   :welcome:  Thanks for joining us.

I'm not a convertible expert, but do you know if the rear seat bottom hooks are in a different location then the hardtops?  Maybe @Convertcuda  might know?

Convertcuda

Yes the convertible seat hooks are in a different location then hard time. I will see if I can get you a picture.

Ken

anlauto

I know Ken is certainly the authority when it comes to E Bod y convertibles, but in my opinion, the hooks are in the same place as a hardtop.

These are original 1971 Convertibles:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

These are original 1970 Convertibles:
Notice the double -up hooks...I've seen this a couple of times....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

This is a 1970 Hardtop:

superdave

'71 Challenger... I can go over and put a tape measure on it if that would help.... and get a more complete picture if you would like. 8)

superdave

::)  Not as clean (or straight as my brother's) but here are a couple with a yard stick reference. I'll try to get some better. That didn't turn out as well as I thought.