Main Menu

71 Cuda NZ

Started by Tony 73, May 30, 2020, 02:15:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Tony 73

Hi from NZ  :newzealand:, name is Tony and I am nearing completion of restoring a 71 Cuda I purchased in Indiana in 2018 . Towed it on a trailer behind Uhaul truck to LA and shipped to NZ. Have a build thread on CC but the site is having trouble in that I can not post photos. I am getting cuda painted in next 2 weeks so should be lots of photos of B5 blue.

Will add to story over time, may not be new to many duel forum members.

Cuda Cody

Cool cuda!!!   :banana:

Welcome to the forum @Tony 73   :welcome: 

kdcarman

Cool car.  I can't imagine restoring a Cuda in New Zealand.

Tony 73

cheers Cody  :twothumbsup: thanks for the welcome.

Northcuda

Welcome!! Hello from France  :france:
A beautiful 71 Cuda in a beautiful country.
A Barracuda 70 that wants to be as big as a Cuda Trans am.

Tony 73

Yea not easy, have to plan in advance  :idea: what you might need in way of parts. Wish I had a Nappa, Summit Racing , etc nearby. Am very lucky here in my town of Nelson that a guy runs a Muscle car parts business and he stocks most common parts for mopar , at a price of course. All worth it in the end.

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: From Riverside California

blown motor

Welcome to site from Canada.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RUNCHARGER

Another welcome from Canada.
Sheldon

cudamadd

Tony it's good to see you have found this forum .Not much going on at the over one ,your cars coming along :australia:

dodgemania

:welcome: to the site. Sweet Cuda.  :cheers:

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to this forum, Tony.   Glad to have you among us, and that you're able to find some of the parts for your car locally.   

dodj

Good to hear from you Tony :wave:
I enjoyed reading of your 'adventures' of picking up the cuda and cross country trip over on cc.c. You have been busy.
Car is looking good.
Welcome to ebodies.org!
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Tony 73

:bigthumb:
Thanks for the welcome guys , look forward to being part of the team.

Got  car back on her feet and out of the shed, hard to believe I had enough room in there to do anything. Clean up the
mess tomorrow.

dodj

@Brads70... Hmm. And I thought Brad's garage was tight.. Lol
Good thing you're a skinny guy.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill